Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Good news

Jan & I wish to share this news with all our friends.

We have just received the best early Christmas present possible.

We saw my encologist this morning and my lastest MRI scan is clear.

No signs of any residual tumours, the shadow that they were concerned about
back in July is shrinking in size and is considered to be scar tissue from
the early operation.

Next Scan is scheduled for April.

For those that believe we give thanks and praise to that great physician
Lord God

Many thanks to those that prayed in support.

Bye for now

J&B