Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Curious Metal Loop

I've always been under the impression this were used for shipping the
vehicles overseas. Some of the other Triumphs have comparable features;

1)	2000/2.5 Saloons
2)	Spitfire/GT6 rear-floor Loops & Anti-Rollbar clamps with
eyelets.

Another interesting feature is the large holes in Stag floors and boot
floor, Dolomites have these as I believe do TR7's. These I was told was
for shipping the body's around the work shops not just for drainage.

Richard  Brake
richard.brake@domain.elided