Stag/Stag Digest Archive

re stag diff

Darwin, the t2500s & 2.5 pi manual estate car is fitted with a 3.45
diff(auto is 3.7) and looks the same externally as the stag with an
extension housing on the nose and a relatively flat rear housing. Saloons
have a bulbous housing. TR5/6 has 3.45 with flat housing but no extension
shaft. I think that the main body should be interchangeable but I havent
tried it. I was unaware that the stag internals were different as
mentioned by mike wattam. Let me know how you get on.( I've been meaning
to fit one myself.)
Cheers
Huw Jones