Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: 2 Questions...

As I have done some research on the same subject I can honestly say there are
many many seats available from newer cars available at the junk yard...The
problem is in matching your rear seat.One must work backwards and find which
autos have uncut matching Material or vinyl available in order to have the
rear upholstered to match ... Or else you must have front and rear done over
at once which is expensive...I have even checked Recaro seats and found that
they have nothing that matches close to a Stag rear seat...The shape that is
close to the Stag seat is that of the early 60s Chevy impala SS buckets with
that large side wing.. Dennis 71 Stag