Stag/Stag Digest Archive

2 Questions...

All comments gratefully received...

1) The seats in my Stag are a 'little past their best' and need
refurbishment. This, coupled with the fact that my wife has a serious back
complaint has led me to consider an 'alternative' seat. I'm basically
looking for a seat that provides more support, with more adjustment
capabilities than the original one. Another problem will be colour matching.
My interior is 'Chestnut' so will be harder to match / combine than Black or
Beige that most modern seats tend to be coloured these days.
Has anyone else changed their seat for an alternative that they can
recommend, or does anyone know of a 'refurbisher' who can improve the
standard seat?

2) Power Steering Fluid - what is the correct grade / type for the Stag?

Many Thanks
Chris