Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Electrical Puzzles - proper answers

Hello John,
	I'm surprised you didn not have a solution to the fuse block labeling, but I
like the solutions you gave for BTSOOM!  Quite a belly laugh!  Got to remember
some of those you offered specially the Back to Square One Old Mate!  Actually,
All of the above, whatever fits the situation.

"Beats The Sh.t Out Of Me!"

One of those internet achronyms like TTFN (ta ta for now) IMHO (in my humble
opinion) I guess.

Interesting solution to take care of a 1 volt drop in your line to the
headlights.  I'll Bet is was really corrosion building at the connectors where
they are tack soldered/welded wire to connector, or that the wires themselves
were corroding inside the insulation, or corrosion at the fues block clips.  If
it had been the wire itself being undersized, it would have been heating up.
But then again, it would not be the first LBC wire harness melted.

Those darn electrons...must be some weird super conductor property...current
flow, electron flow.  I guess I'll skip the basic electricity 101 recital.

In My Humble Opinion, Yours for Speculation...
Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html

Support your Local and National Triumph Clubs

Vintage Triumph Register membership inquiry's:
http://www.vtr.org/brochure/membership-form.html

Triumph Stag Club, USA membership inquiry's to:
Bruce Krobusek, President
mailto:brucekro@domain.elided

Triumph Stag Registry UK membership inquiry's to:
Mike Wattam, Chairman
mailto:101714.1343@domain.elided