Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Electrical Puzzles - more

Peter,

I don't want to appear to defend Mr. Haynes' manual but
I would say it's misleading rather than "completely wrong".

What they mean is that the car is L.H.Dip.,i.e.a UK model.
"Inner" means the Mainbeam headlight, and "Outer" means
the Dipped headlight.  It certainly could have been worded
better.

I'm still waiting for Glenn to tell me what BTSOOM means!
Here's another suggestion to add to my earlier list:-
"Before Trying Something, Open Orifice Manually"

I look forward to reading the correct version on my return
from the Stag Owners' Club AGM this Sunday near Chester.
(No it doesn't take my Stag 3 days to get there; I'm going
via a relative)

Regards,
John Clayton