Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Electric Windows

Marc,

I experienced a similar problem, except my car was "away" for three
years. It turned out to be the circuit breaker. This is a small
electrical fitting in the central relay box, that is supposed to be self
resetting. Mine was not. I replaced it with one from a parts car and
everything worked again.

Hope that helps.

Larry Miceli
'76 TR6
'73 Stag
'66 Herald

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998 19:12:20 -0000 "Marc Francis"
<franko01@domain.elided> writes:
>I have recently lost the use of the electric windows, Put the car in
>the
>garage all working, one week later they went into retirement.
>
>I have checked all fuses and switches with no luck. Power is not
>present at
>the switches. The motors work fine if wired independently. Can anyone
>offer
>any answers please.
>
>Also I am finding it difficult to locate a windscreen surround chrome
>trim,
>can anyone help.
>
>Kind Regards
>
> Marc Francis
>franko01@domain.elided

Larry Miceli
'76 TR6
'73 Stag
'66 Herald

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]