Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Triumphest '98

Hello Kevin and USA Stag Owners,
	Wow, 11 Stags all running and in one spot!  That beats The Roadster Factory
Summer Party with 9 Stags.  No reason why there can not be more Stags at Triumph
Shows. I am wondering if the dream of seeing 99 Stags at any USA show anywhere
will ever be a reality!!  Maybe only if I drive to each and every Stag owner in
the US will I ever see more than 100 US Stags alive and breathing.
	September 20th, the British Car Conclave held their annual show in Englewood,
Colorado.  Almost 600 British cars, over 100 Triumphs, but only ONE Stag (thanks
to Joe DiGregorio, Third Place Club Choice WINNER).  I fully expected to see at
least 4 or 5.  (Sorry Mike, we should have gone to Central City for the US
Classic and Hot Rod Car show).

So, goals and dreams to set...100 running Stags at one time at any USA show in
the next 10 years.  I still would like to think 99 Stags in 1999, 200 in the
year 2000 at at least one US show would be quite an event!

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html

Support your Local and National Triumph Clubs

Vintage Triumph Register membership inquiry's:
http://www.vtr.org/brochure/membership-form.html

Triumph Stag Club, USA membership inquiry's to:
Bruce Krobusek, President
mailto:brucekro@domain.elided

Triumph Stag Registry UK membership inquiry's to:
Mike Wattam, Chairman
mailto:101714.1343@domain.elided