Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Triumphest '98

Hey gang,

Triumphest '98 was last weekend in San Luis Obisbo, California.  (Half
way between Los Angeles and San Francisco)

Nearly 250 Triumphs, including 11 Stags.  Engines: 1 Ford 2.8 l V6, 2
Buick 3.8l V6s, 1 Rover V8, 1 Mazda rotary, 1 Datsun Z L6 (yours
truely), 5 Triumph 3.0 l V8s.

Much fun and bandanage.

Rained one afternoon, which was a nuisance, as I still only have half a
top, and another stag was only recently painted, with no interior, side
windows or top.

Next year, in San Ramone (?) east of San Francisco, let's see if we can
do better!

Kevin Harrop