Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Electrical Puzzles - proper answers

Glenn
Congratulations. That is an excellent explanation. Thanks
So its because  GLB 410 (LHD markets not USA) uses both elements at the same
time.
So the Triumph engineers saved money by standardising the wiring - sensible -
and the rationalising the fuses to one standard set.
It is all quite clear from the page of the ROM that you highlighted and the
wiring diagram showing four main beam bulb filaments
Same is true for GLB411 (Yellow Bulb for France)
So now we find another catalogue error. The parts catalogue is wrong, since it
shows GLB411 for all LHD markets. I have now amended my catalogue as a result
of this exchange, one of many mnay amendments where the catalogue is wrong.
I look forward to an answer from somewhere about naming conventions on the
fuse box lid.
Peter H