Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Dashboard Removal

The one and only time I removed my dashboard I disconnected the speedo
cable and then had the devil's own job trying to reconnect it. It seemed to
have shrunk about 2" between disconnection and connection. Trying to
reconnect it I got into more strange positions in the driver's seat than
Hugh Grant! As I need to remove my dash again has anyone got any tips to
make reconnection of the speedo cable a simpler task.

Pelham