Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Found another '73.

Hi Charles,
	In the event you decide to go into the Stag rebuild business (don't we
all dream it !), locating all those Stags, I noticed in the latest Moss
catalog (TRI-08 page A17) that Moss Motors is advertising their TR7
cylinder head removal plate tool for $147.50.  If you specifiy
Triumphest '98, it will be shipped free and a 10% discount!  Could be a
useful tool on three Stag Engines.

Let me know all the details about the new finds!  I might need to take a
trip to have a look (not that there are enough here locally in the
Denver area to begin restoring, I've found 6 so far just waitin' for TLC
and money...humm, lotto is up to 9 million....!)

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html

Support your Local and National Triumph Clubs

Vintage Triumph Register membership inquiry's:
http://www.vtr.org/brochure/membership-form.html

Triumph Stag Club, USA membership inquiry's to:
Bruce Krobusek, President
mailto:brucekro@domain.elided

Triumph Stag Registry UK membership inquiry's to:
Mike Wattam, Chairman
mailto:101714.1343@domain.elided