Stag/Stag Digest Archive

No Subject

I'm off on the Club Triumph Round Britain Reliability run this weekend,
I must confess I'm doing it in my 1967 2000 Mk1 this time. But on the
previous run I did use my Stag (mines the one on the right in the Stag
Owners Club photo). Only 2000 Miles in 48 hours (plenty of spare time).

If any members of the digest are on the run please say hello; my car's
white with black bonnet and front wing tops, Reg LDD683E (a la Triumph
Rally colours).  Any members are welcome to visit the check-points and
say hello to everybody;

		19:00 Friday      Enfield
		03:00 Saturday	Edinburgh Airport
		08:00 Saturday John O'Groats
		21:00 Saturday	Stirling
		03:00 Sunday    Bristol gordano Services
		08:00 Sunday	Lands End
		19:00 Friday	Enfield

There are other control points but I haven't got the times & places with
me, I think the ones above are correct, call Club Triumph and there'll
tell you good viewing places.

All Sponsorship money goes to the Macmillan Nurses Cancer Relief
Charity, approximately 75 cars are due to enter this run.

Richard  Brake

Richard.Brake@domain.elided