Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag tire size

Dennis

When I re-shod my Stag approximately 12 months I went to the local
Bridgestone dealer and he looked up the recommended tyre for a '77 Stag and
came up with model RE92 and size 195/65.  This is a general all round tyre.

I believe that by using the tyre recommended by Bridgestone I could not go
too far wrong.  I also did check and this tyre does meet the speed rating
of the original equipment.  This is of course in Sydney Australia and I am
not too  sure how this relates to your tyres in the States.  You should
investigate your own legal requirements.

The tyres look good and I have no problems with handling or clearances.

Guy Grunwald