Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Turn signal help

Dennis

Question:  is the lever broken or is the the stearing column not aligned correctly??

Suggest that you first check the position of the lug of the stearing column to ascertain if it is centred when going straight.  As a result of wheel alignments the lug on mine is not centred.  I have a task ahead to re-centre the wheel.

keep staggering  Brian