Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Propogating Stag Mis-Information

Hello Ian and All,
    Actually Ian, it was not your post that was the cause of my mad
ravings, but come comments made weeks ago at some auto shows here in the
US about the supposed "internet Stag experts" and some errant advice
supplied that had caused some owner a problem, and some comments
overheard at a certain club venue in May, made loud enough for certain
bystanders (myself for one) to overhear.  Oddly enough, your post just
happened to pop up after some discussion today that stripped my nut, so
I unloaded to the list.  Being a main contributor to the list from the
US, I took the comments from the show meets rather personally.  Your
post just happened to coincide with my mad ravings!  Blast!!  Please
continue to post your questions and findings from the experts.
    I believe that the free exchange of comments is important to the
list, and only by asking the question can any of us learn from others.
    Sometimes I get rather pointed with my responses, please accept MY
apology that is was not specifically directed at you even in the
slightest bit, but at the brewing and stewing that occured earlier this
summer and within the past few weeks, NOT your dipstick post.

Regards,
Glenn Merrell