Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Accelerator pedal

Hi,

Brian, you have no idea how close you are, suggesting the sale
of the Citroen! The electric sunroof switch is playing up.
As for removing the pedal. Well that is exactly
what will happen on Thursday. My mechanic (Jimmy) looked at the
pedal last night after the club meeting. And found that the
metal has weakend so much that it is bending sideways, (hence
the squeak!), and lack of downward travel. It's close to breaking off.
Perhaps I could mount the old pedal on a bit of wood as a
modern piece of art. :-)))

Cheers.
--
David McDougall			|  Mailto:david.mcdougall@domain.elided
(Accounts Dept)			|  Tel: +44 (0)131 467 8413