Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Oil level

Mine has a tube that finishes about 3cm shy of the top of the exhaust
manifold. It is fixed very solidly in the block.

If I don't put the dip stick back in the hole correctly it heats up on
the exhaust manifold which can make checking the oil during a long
journey interesting.

Regs

Richard Hudson
73 Auto White Stag