Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Accelerator pedal

We did something very similar to an old Handbrake mounted to a lump of
old wood.

It was presented to a good Ferrari 308GTS owner friend of mine. Story
is, that he pulls into his Girlfriends driveway bounces out of the car
into his GF's arms and she is looking in horror over his shoulder. He
turns around to see his beloved rolling down the driveway, he nearly
gets run over in his attempt to stop his pride and joy rolling out into
the road and gets out of the way just in time before it broadsides a
brand new (2 day old Saab Convertible).

Damage to the Ferrari was back bumper and minor damage to the back
panel, Saab was trashed, both front and back wings + the door..

The handbrake came out of a dumped Fiat 126 and the wood mount was a bit
of old fence post, best laugh we've had in years...The ornament occupies
pride of place in his house..

Regs

Richard Hudson
73 Auto White Stag