Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Future of Lucas...

Hello all,

Greetings from the UK, where it's reputed that we drink warm beer because
we have Lucas refridgerators (which always confused me because they don't
make domestic appliances as far as I know ... ).

However, to see what they do make visit http://www.lucasvarity.com. Their
Aftermarket Operations Division still supplies a lot of Triumph parts - I
recently walked into their Chelmsford outlet and bought a new ACR 18
alternator, fan, and pulley of-the-shelf. To find out the location of your
nearest outlet you can make a search on their website by click the
appropriate link for "UK", "US", and "Worldwide". They are very much still
in business as far as I can see, and their service is good.

Regards,
Phil Wardle.