Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Future of Lucas...

Did'nt I just read in the Times Business Section 10-September that
LucusVarity are going to become an American based company. Then we can
blame them for our lights not working and for my PI "Petrol Injection".
Then again maybe my lights will start working. Anyway I like warm Beer,
another pint of Theakstons Old Peculiar or Owd Roger Anyone?.

Richard  Brake