Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Spin on filters

Al

The question is why spend the money and bother.

As for the stag you still have to get under to remove it and having used a
spin on and also the original, it makes no difference, you still get oil
dripping everywhere.

So basically, what I am saying it makes no difference to cleanliness.

keep staggering.   brian