Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Los Angeles Triumphs (Stags!)

Hey Gang,

For my sins I am a regional breakfast coordinator in the Southern
California Triumph Owner's Association (SCTOA).

My beat is the San Fernando Valley.  We GENERALLY meet the first
Saturday of the month, at Paty's Restuarant, 10001 Riverside Dr., Toluca
Lake.

Our best Stag showing so far has been 3 examples, but we've had 7 Stags
at different times.  I have a good feeling about our next meeting, Sept.
5, 9am.  I'm expecting Kim LeMaster to bring his black MkII, which if
you haven't seen it, well you're in for a treat.  There are several
others that are due for a showing, I should be able to round up 6
Stags.  One will be comming from Seal Beach.

Please, if your beast is running, join us for a few hours.  We can talk
Triumphest.  How about a proud caravan of Stags heading North?

Kevin Harrop