From: Mike Wattam <MikeWattam@domain.elided>
Subject: Unleaded Petrol
Date: 26 August 1998 12:25

Oh no, not this again!

Look for Practical Classics magazine, October edition.  This has
comprehensive reporting on lead replacement additives, of which Valvemaster
comes out generally top.

Valvemaster is the product available in NZ and the USA for many years, and
is added to the fuel tank with the fuel, not blended into it.

Does any member of the Mailing List have good (or bad) experiences to
relate of the Valvemaster product?

Mike Wattam
Triumph Stag Register