Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re:Alt Engines and Triumphest

Glenn and all,

Glad you reminded me about Triumphest.  My club is hosting and I am
supposedly doing some of the work to pull it off.

It happens Oct 22-25, in San Luis Obisbo, CA.  That's virtually half way
between Los Angeles and San Francisco, 200 miles (or there abouts) each
way.  Contact Greg Taylor at tricat3@domain.elided

It should be a fine showing.  I attended my first back in '95, just
after I purchased my Stag.  There were a dozen Stags there.  Can we top
that?!?!

The rotary powered Stag resides in SLO, and should be in attendance.

Any Angeleno Stag owners want to join my group for breakfast?  I'm
hoping for a good Stag turnout.  The best so far was 3, but we've had
something like seven different Stags at different times.  Sept 5, 9am.
Drop me a line for further details.

Kevin Harrop