Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Rover 5 speed box

Hello Martin,
    Check with Rimmer Brothers , they have a conversion bracket for the
Rover 5 speed gearbox that bolts things right up perfectly in line.

martin wrote:

> Looking for help and advice on gear selection linkage that will fit the
> rover 5 speed gearbox to stag, I have been told a jag XJ6 and sherpa van
> linkages do the job, does anyone have experience of fitting them? do any
> others fit?

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
membership inquiry's to: