Stag/Stag Digest Archive

New stag owner in NC (USA)

I'm a new stag owner (3 days). I looked at another one for sell that was
in GREAT shape. Red 1973 with Tan interior. 350 Chevy engine. Nice
inside and out. Unfortunately the guy wanted $10,000. The good news is
that I found another one that was $3500 but needs work. Again it has a
350 Chevy and nice interior. Needs a new soft top and a paint job. Sorry
if this has been asked before but where should I look for carpet/soft
top/misc? Oh yes it is a 1973.
What a machine!! The other bad news is that my wife REALLY likes it,
sigh.

Thanks in advance.