Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stags for sale

Ever since my teens I had a dream to make a collection of Stags, one in
each colour produced, and all in mint condition.
I have managed to get my collection to three, but I am now faced with the
reality of life and must part with two of them to raise the deposit on a
house. So if anyone is looking for a really good car read on.

 Triumph Stag MK11 1977 S reg Auto. This car has been completely rebuilt by
my self over the last 3 years. She is finished in Tahiti blue with black
interior trim. I have kept full stage by stage photographic record and
receipts for parts. With a rebuilt engine and gearbox, new brakes and
suspension, all new chrome, polished alloys and gleaming paint work, she is
a joy to look at as well as to drive. She as had only 3 former keepers and
the last change was in 1985. She also comes with new hood, stainless steel
exhaust, stereo with electric aerial and a full M.O.T £8000 ono

Triumph Stag MK1 1972 L reg Auto. This car also has been completely rebuilt
by my self with extordonerly attention to detail. A photographic record has
been keep to show the pains taking restoration. She is finished white with
shadow blue interior and dark veneer. Under side of the car has been spayed
with matching white stone chip and with all new suspension nuts bolts and
fitting it's almost as joyful to look at as the up side. The engine bay is
a piece of art all by its self with chrome carburetors and pipes, hoses,
leads and cables all in their place. She comes with an extensive history
file and as only had 5 change of keepers, the last being in 1980. This must
be one of the finest Stag's around, make your friend dribble and your
neighbors go green with envy. £9950 ono.

Based, Midlands UK

Tel 01675 481605. Ask for LEE,  or e-mail   jnaylor@domain.elided