Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Manual Steering?

Kevin

The answer is No to a Stag, but I have had experience between non-power and
power on the sedans, an '74 2000 and a '78 2500S.

The sedans are similar weight to the stags, the 2000 has a large wheel to
compensate for the non-power, even then it is vastly different.

Even a TR7 with a small wheel required weight training for the arms, 'cos I
have one.

My response is forget it,  otherwise you will be sorry.  I have a power
rack on a sedan wreck and one day I will swap the power to the non-power.

keep stagggering   brian