Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Running Sweeter after Motorway Cruising.

Hi all.
My leaky dashpots were filled again, and initially I still ran rough but after
100 miles she sweetened up a treat.
Took out plug when back home. The soot on the plug was gone, indicating the
plug was subjuect to a leaner mix on the drive. and the soot seemed to have
been burned away. the lead free petrol is making the electrode a tan colour.
Replaced plug and resolved to change leaky seals in dashpot air valves.
I have been filling them each week!!
Peter Howells