Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag Value

Hi Jon
Your Stag sounds good.
Does it have any special history.
How many owners
Original colour and number plate.
If you sell you will spend the rest of your time trying to buy it back!
What to drive.
I would have bought a Hyundai Coupe, but not quite enough space in back for my
three.
Instead bought a Lantra 97/8 model (Sorrento), with everything inc 3 years
servicing and Warranty, Alloys, Spoiler Leather Strg Wheel, Electric sunroof,
Air Con, Electric Aerial on Radio/CD player. 2.0 litre 138 bhp engine 0-62 in
10.8 (why 62?)   So the performance of a Stag from 2.0L
Its a really great looking car in Poppy Red, and what fun to get an S plate on
Aug 1
Why doesn't everyone have one? Well of course I have the Stag as well. I
wouldn't be without that.

Peter