Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Key Ring

UniServe Science wrote:

> My husband has purchased a stag and I am trying to buy him a good looking key ring featuring the stag logo?  Can anyone help?
> Cheers
> Kaye

 Hello Kaye,
    You can order the key fobs from the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Museum giftshop.  Go the their web site at
http://www.stratford.co.uk/bmiht/
go to the order form and look for the address to order items from.  You will need to send them a note stating what you want as
these items are not on the order form.  Might be best to write it all up, attach your charge info and fax it off to them at
01926-643103, or call them half a world away at 01926-645045   Figure £0.50 or more for each item P&P.

They have a Leaping Stag lapel pin £0.75 (ask them to check the plating quality on the pin), a Stag Car Lapel Pin in different
colors (made in N.Z.!), a Leaping Stag Key Fob £4.50, a Stag Hand Crafted Pewter Model paper weight (£18.00), a Triumph world
logo lapel pin £4.50, but what he would appreciate most is a Production Record Trace Certificate at £25.  You will need the
commission number off the windscreen and /or the door jamb for the production trace certificate...quite nice document suitable
for framing, lists the production information for his car with his name on it.

I know that specific people there have e-mail addresses, but they are not listed on the BMIHT web site.

You might also consider a membership in a local Triumph Club, or one of the international Triumph / Stag Clubs.

Now, a really loving wife would set up an account for her husband at Rimmer Brothers...http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/

Enjoy the Stag!
Regards,
Glenn  Merrell

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
membership inquiry's to: