Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: hardtop storage, etc

John

Greetings from canberra.

I currently have the front suspension out of the stag and am replacing the
lot.

I am using Monroe high performance gas filled shocks,  #25-0910  Cost =
$160 and King springs  KTFS-01.  Plus all new rubbers ect supplied from
several sources.  Top strut from greg Tungstall in Brisbane.

As for the clamps you do not need them until you get the strut out of the
car and need to pull the strut apart.  The 3 nuts in the engine compartment
and the 4 on the spider out the hub will allow the removal of the strut.

You can buy spring compreesors from places like autopro, repco etc.

keep staggering  brian