Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: hardtop storage

Hi
The way I do it is
1)To use a block and tackle with a rope sling around the front two pegs and
the back centre one.
2) Ease rope loops under pegs
3) Gently haul her up.
4) Drive away and lower hardtop to floor.
To refit reverse steps 2-4. (Guess where I learnt that phrase)
The better way is to invite 23 year old son over for a drink. When he is with
me ask if minds helping me lift off/on the hardtop.
The roofrack idea sounds like it might strain the gutters.
Did anyone buy the brand new hardtop Rimmers had on special for £1700
Peter