Stag/Stag Digest Archive

hardtop storage

Hi,

The sun has finally stayed out long enough for me to go for a spin
in the Stag after work, and take it to the club meeting last night.
It's even going to be sunny today. So I'll probably be out again
tonight.
Hell, I might even WASH the car!
In answer to Thomas Santee's question about hardtop storage.
A club member told me last night that he clamped an old style roof rack
to the top, then suspends the whole thing from the garage roof beams.
I've also read of someone feeding a strong rope through the side
windows,
and loops round the front handles. Then using block/tackle.

Cheers,

--
David McDougall			|  Mailto:david.mcdougall@domain.elided
(Accounts Dept)			|  Tel: +44 (0)131 467 8413