Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: If I could have a 'one-to-one' it would be with...

Hey hello Chris and all,

They are just like a "good" women, they seek attention my first stag I had
to call Christine after my wife ( hence no jealous feelings) my second /
third stag( again Christine) I cannot keep my wife away from.  So it goes
wife wants new clobber car will complain ( Oh now worry worry!).  Car
complains and guess what, whine from wife (dig dig :-).

All Joking apart the feel good side of driving a car that I lusted for from
my youth , when I couldn't afford to run it makes it all seem worth while
now( some things dont change, well the affordability bit anyway)..  You are
lucky in some ways, at least you are not paying an exchange rate of 2 or 3
to 1 for your spare bits.

My first Christine Pimento red EBT 199L ( give her a toot if you see her
around Bromley Kent) Blocked the A21 south bound at Cudham, Kent on our
first outing in 1993 ( I think the Capital Radio flying eye even put out a
word on us, red faces all round), but to my surprise so many people pulled
over to ask if we wanted help that it restored my faith in motorists.  I am
sure that once you get over your initial setbacks you will be grinning from
ear to ear, just mind the green fly in the teeth.

Good luck

Ron