Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Intermittent Firing

Mike

In your reply to this problem you mentioned the possibility of the
electronic ignition causing the problem. Was this because a hot engine can
cause problems with electronic ignition or because the electronic ignition
could cause the engine to run hot.? The reason I ask is that since having
the Piranha system fitted my temperature guage reads between 5 and 10
degrees higher on normal driving. Probably just a  coincidence and
something else is causing the trouble but I thought I would ask anyway.

Pelham