Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Green Filter / bits

Many thanks to all who replied to me re Oil pressure and spare tyres, the
science behind interpreting a reading goes beyond just good or bad,  I can
quite understand why the previous owner had left it disconnected as I now
have two Chameleon eyes , one for the temp gauge and one for the oil, oh
dear!

I have just seen on BBC world News (here in Oz) a device which is fitted in
the  fuel line and apparently will give an increase engine performance cut
Exhaust emissions, and save fuel ??

This interested me greatly considering the current topics of MPG etc.
Given that the first of April has long gone I guess it was not to be a
wind-up.  This "Green Filter" consists of magnets has anyone in the Europe
came across such devices ?

Regards to All

RonB
MKII Stag 1977