Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Front wing replacement

Hello John,
    Right you are, it is welded in place.  You will need an air chissel to
do the cleanest job, then the replacement may be bolted/screwed in place.

    You let your daughter drive the Stag????  Me deal with my children is
this:  They can drive the car in direct proportion to the amount of time
they work on it plus the amount of Triumph grease under their fingernails,
and the person with the most work effort into the car gets priority (my car,
my rules...).  I guess that means that I have 100% priority at the moment...

Regards,
Glenn Merrell
"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"

See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html

Triumph Stag Register USA VP
membership inquiry's to: