Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digest V4 #9

Comments!!??  Yes - of course.  Obviously you will want to dispose of daughter!  Then
sue the gas station owner, the oil company, and the paint company (paint on the post)
for putting such an obstacle in the path of traffic.  Finally, sue British Leyland for
the unmaintainable design of the car.

PS - Sorry about your Stag!