Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Wheel Specs

I know it's not a Stag but my 2.5 PI estate (same running gear) has
poly-urethane suspension all round and runs;
15" x 6"  Mini-lite replicas these have 195/65 15" tyres. I don't have a
handling problem the only things I keep upsetting are drivers of all
these modern sports/saloons (BMW 5 series estates etc...)

Rimmers have the 5 ½ "  wheels in stock but were waiting for the 6" to
be shipped (I was after a 5th wheel for the spare).
These wheels have SCP and KN stamped on them and are a close match to my
original 14" mini-lite's. They don't sell the 15" for Triumphs but  MOSS
stock 15" for TR & M.G. same stud pattern I believe.

Richard  Brake