Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Wheel Specs

Mike,

	Thanks for the info - I am going to stay with a 6" rim, but was thinking of
going up to a 15" wheel with a lower profile tyre. I have spoken to tony
hart, who advised against this saying it would completely muck up the
handling, and that I should stay with a 14" rim and 195/70 tyres. Now I
don't know what to do  - my suspension is all poly bushed and I have spax
shocks, so why would a lower profile tyre make a lot of difference? Any
advice before I buy wheels would be appreciated

Thanks,

Tim