Stag/Stag Digest Archive

No Subject

Regarding Richard Mayo.  I too was a member of this US based club for
several years.  I have no idea what happened to Richard, but my last
check to him for a subscription and back issues was never cashed, and I
was not able to locate him.  There is a fairly sizable body of
information that he assembled, tech articles and the like, that are
contained in the Stag Ramblings (if my memory serves me)  I do not have
a complete set of these newsletters, but  I do have a notebook full of
them, and would be more than happy to make them available for online
use, so long as we obtain the appropriate copyright permission.

Does anyone know of a reputable mechanic in North Carolina?  I live in
Davidson, north of Charlotte.  I have located a garage in Winston Salem
(about 1.5 hrs from the house), where my saffron beauty is now, but the
mechanic has not even started the repairs and he has had the car for 7
months.  I need to have a new steering rack fitted, some exhaust work, a
new fuel pump and basic tuneup work.  I am somewhat frustrated and not
sure what to do at this point.  I was referred to this individual by
another Stag owner, who had been very pleased with work that he had
done.  The name of the shop is Strictly British and the mechanics name
is Carl Weavil.

Mark Weir
Davidson, NC