Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re:

Hello Mark,
    If you Stag has been at a garage requiring that little of work for 7
months, I'd go get it.  7 months is a little long to wait for that
little amount of work.  Racks are not a big deal to have replaced or
rebuild (I understand East Coast Jag's does them), the exhaust system is
bolt on, as is the fuel pump, and basic tune ups take a couple of
hours.  All-in-all, there is about 8-12  hours of work that has been
described by an experienced mechanic, and maybe $1000 list price on all
the parts Rebuilt rack).
    Call Carolina Motorcars, NC, 800-788-1385 and ask for their
recommendations for reliable service garages in North Carolina.

Regards,
Glenn Merrell
Triumph Stag Registry USA VP
membership inquiry's to:
Mike Wattam <101714.1343@domain.elided>
member of the following clubs:
VTR , RMTC, TSR UK/USA,  TSCNEUSA,  SOC UK

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html