Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag Club Northeastern USA

Hello there Stag people USA!

Anyone have an opinion on the Triumph Stag Club Northeastern USA?

I've been a member a couple of years or so and get the feeling my dues $20
should classify as a charitable donation.  I really don't see a return on the
investment.  I'm a member of the Stag Owners Club (UK), the recently formed
Triumph Stag Register (UK) and the Vintage Triumph Register (USA).  I don't
see much of anything new in the TSCNEUSA newsletter, which comes out rather
infrequently (Usually around dues are due time).  I would say that a $10
yearly dues should more than cover his expenses for putting out the
newsletter.

Coordinator Mike Coffey's a nice enough person (We chatted at the VTR in
Albany NY a few years back) and is trying to keep some Stag presence going,
but somehow there should be more!  Part of the blame, of course, is on the
membership.  Spread all over the USA and hardly able to do anything as a Club.

Whatever...  Any other opinions?

(Some of the above may be construed as Devil's advocacy)
Clark