Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Not this again

Hi
I think Glenn has this covered very well.
You mentioned a concern about the hoses routing.
They are shaped to fit, and I think it is unlikely you could get them on
wrong.
The top one goes from the thermostat housing to the top left of the radiator.
The lower one goes via that steel pipe to the right bottom of the radiator.
Have you tried the burnt hand test.
After twenty miles feel the left water jacket of the radiator, and the right.
Whats the difference.
Lots (ie right still cool) means blocked radiator. Little difference means
radiator working OK.