Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: administrivia: IPO for Richard's WAN Business?

At 08:39 AM 7/13/98 -0600, Glenn Merrell wrote:
>.using them for free, I bet you could raise some start up capital
>rather quickly!
>Put an IPO together, give us the link to the site where is it posted.

wish i could. one of the conditions attached to our initial investment (we
have $1 mil in the bank right now, and need 2-3 more) is that we will be an
S Corporation for the first 2-3 years of existence -- which means we're
privately held with a limited number of stockholders. this means that our
capital has to come in big chunks, as loans or as single stockholders, as
the limit on numbers of stockholders for S Corporations is pretty low.

oh well,
  richard