Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: administrivia: IPO for Richard's WAN Business?

Hello Richard and All users of the lists,
    If you are serious about venture capital, lets see a prospectus.
With all the hobbiest car owners and collectors on the various
lists...using them for free, I bet you could raise some start up capital
rather quickly!
Put an IPO together, give us the link to the site where is it posted.
    I know that using the lists for commerce is forbidden unless prior
approval, but heck, you ARE the lists, and without your services, we
whould not have the level of list quality that we have had...for free!

Regards,
Glenn Merrell
Regards,
Glenn Merrell
"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"

See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html

Triumph Stag Registry USA VP
membership inquiry's to: