Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Composite Radiator Cowl Set Order Update, year 2000 VTR Convention

Hello All,
    A quick update on status:
    Those of you who have ordered Composite Cowl Sets, I am told by the
fabricator that I will have this production run completed by Tuesday,
July 14, 1998.  I visited today (friday) to verify that they were made,
and in fact they were awaiting the final trimming.  He had equipment
problems again, delaying some of the cowl production.  I am however,
poised and ready with boxes, address lables, bubble pack, mounting
hardware & instructions, to mail them via US Priority Mail on the
Wednenday July 15th.  If the US postal service keeps its promises, you
should have them by Saturday, July 18th, in time to install them with a
fresh radiator flush and new coolant before driving off to Hudson and
the VTR National Convention.  Unless some miracle happens in my
schedule, I doubt that I'll be at the VTR Convention, a major
dissapointment.

    While at the convention, all Stag owners should talk about getting
200+ Stags, yes that is 200+ Stags to the year 2000 VTR National
Convention, the 30th Year of the Stags introduction.  Let's make it
happen.  If you know of a Stag owner who can not make the convention,
bring their address along.  I am trying to coordinate a focus person to
gather the information.  Maybe a box at registration, or a personal
visit by a fellow Stag Owner at the convention.

Regards,
Glenn Merrell
"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"

See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html

Triumph Stag Registry USA Vice President